Assuming I’ve got this right, the objective is to thank the person who tagged me, tell seven random things about myself that I haven’t mentioned already, then tag seven other bloggers. But because I lack the social graces to know how to meme other bloggers unawkwardly, I’ll just tag Cathy Dyck again for sending me this, thank her for the nomination 🙂 and proceed with the random information.
- I don’t really like the sound of my own voice, but I like the sound of my ideas. So writing is pretty well-suited to me.
- I don’t know if I qualify as a “Trekkie” because I’m exclusively Next Generation. I find that no other iteration of Star Trek has the same character dynamics, and therefore, doesn’t appeal to me.
- I’m a chronic burper.
- I train my Pokemon with an emphasis on versatility. I assign their attacks based on what will enable each of them to be super-effective against as many opponents as possible. This is mainly in preparation for scenarios where switching Pokemon in the middle of a fight would be hindered.
- I like cheese squares best when they’ve been out for a while in a hot room and start to sweat. Mmmmm.
- The results from my G.O.A.T. (Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test) on Fallout 3 came out as Marriage Counselor.
- When I first got onto Facebook, for a short time under “Political Views” I put “Relative”, and had this long explanation of how labeling my views as either Conservative or Liberal would really depend on the views of whoever is observing me at the time. For example, most people would probably consider my dresscode to be Conservative, but would likely not have the same opinion of my hair. Therefore I could be seen as being on either side of the spectrum depending entirely on who’s asking. Then I realized that I was spending a really long time explaining why filling in the information was pointless, deleted the whole thing and replaced it with “I’m Batman.”